This article will show you how to integrate PTminder's client login form into your existing GoDaddy hosted website.
- Login to your PTminder account. Click on 'Settings' then 'Client Area'
- Tick "Enable Client Area" and create a PTminder website for activation purposes.
- Please tick "I already have my own website" and type in your website's URL.
- Click the blue "Click here" and copy the 2 lines of code from both step 1 & 2 from the instructions, you can temporarily place this in a word document if you wish. For example, you will end up with something similar to this
(NOTE YOU CAN ALSO MODIFY. IF YOU WANT TO ADD THE OPTION FOR YOUR CLIENTS TO SIGN UP/FORGOT PASSWORD)
5. Open your 'GoDaddy' account and login. After logging in to your account. Make sure you are on the page where you can "Edit your Site or webpage"
6. Then, Go to either the "Pages" tab and click "Add" or If you already found where you want the "IFrame" to show. You will see a ( + ) to Add. Add a new page (optional, if you plan on adding it to an existing page, skip to step 3)
7. Select "New page", then enter the page title of your choice then click "Create page"
8. Add a section to your existing page...
or to your newly created one:
9. Scroll down and select "HTML"
10. Select the code box by clicking it (this is the only option)
11. Click anywhere in the highlighted area:
12. Then, In the 'Custom Code' box, enter a code similar to this. ( NOTE. You can find the code by following instruction number 4)
Then, you will see the "Sign In Form" where your client can login.
13. Click "Done" to save the change to this section.
14. Click "Preview" to view the site or "Publish" to make it live.
15. You're Done! :)