HOW TO ASSIGN A PACKAGE TO A CLIENT
1. Go to the 'Clients' tab then search for your client that you want to apply the package to, then click "Edit" on the end of the row.
2. Go to the 'Package/Membership' tab, click on "+Add Package", then select the package you want to apply.
3. A box will pop up to confirm adding the package. The values can be changed on this page if you want to customize it for a particular client.
4. There is a tick box: "Set this package to expire after a certain date?". This allows you to add a time limit to the package, regardless of whether the package has been fully consumed or not.
5. Once you're satisfied with all the values, click 'Add Package' to apply it for that customer.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- I want to sell packages but want to allow clients the option to make installment payments with Stripe/Ezidebit, how do I do this?
First, you might want to look at <Memberships link>. If clients are allowed to use their session/credits anytime, you can set-up a <recurring payment> for the client to pay the balance in regular installments.
- What happens if the package runs out?
Once the package runs out, clients will be charged the casual rate. You can set up <notifications> for this.
- What if a client misses a session/class?
If the client has booked the appointment, the system will automatically use a class credit.
- If you wish to allow the client to make up for the class you can provide them with
- Does the Package expire?
Packages do not expire by default but you can set it up so that it expires after a certain period of time.
Make Up Package
If clients are allowed to make up for a session/class the cancelled/missed, you can create a Make Up Package that would compensate for the cancelled/missed appointment.
To do so, follow the steps to create a regular package, and set the number of sessions or classes to the number that the client has missed. You can set the price to $0, or a different amount if you want to charge them. Once created, you can then go ahead and apply the package to their account.
Alternatively, if their package hasn't run out yet, you can adjust the total number in their "Packages" list, then click 'Save'.