You can specify different recipients for your automated emails. This will allow you to filter emails to specific people within your organization. This will allow more members of your organization to automatically receive updates about your clients, resulting in a more efficient workflow for your business.
To specify other recipients:
- Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Notifications’
- On the right side of the “Packages & Memberships reminders” and "Online Booking Notification" options, there will be drop-boxes where you can select the recipients for each type of email notification.
- You can tick/untick anyone in the list including yourself, and are able to tick multiple too, so the notification gets sent to multiple staff/trainers.
- By default, the primary account holder is the sole recipient of all email notifications
- Staff/Trainers MUST have email addresses in their profile in ‘Settings’ > ’Staff/Trainers’. If there is none specified, they will not appear on the recipients’ list.