PTminder let's you record your client assessments to help you track your client's fitness routine's progress. You and your clients can easily view this in numbers or in graph form.
This includes all relevant data you need, namely:
- Skind Folds
- Body Fat %
- Several Custom Fields (for other entries you require)
You can record your client's assessment by following these steps:
1. Go to your 'Clients' tab, the bottom area titled as 'Client Assessments' is where you can manage and view your assessments.
2. Click the orange box called as '+New Assessment' for recording your client's data.
3. You will then be prompted with an 'Assessment Form' for organizing your client's data.
And that's it!
To view your client's assessments, please follow these steps:
1. Head over to your client's tab and go to the bottom area called as 'Client's Assessments'
2. Search the client you want to check from 'View Assessment History For:' dropdown:
3. Use the buttons available (Girth Data, Skin Folds, View Graph) to check the data:
Viewing your client's assessment in 'Numbers Form' will be displayed such as this:
And 'Graph Form' will be such as this:
NOTE: 'Client Assessment' is also available to be viewed on 'MyWebsite' (Client Login Area)