This article will show you how to integrate PTminder's client login form into your existing WordPress hosted website. If you don't have a WordPress website, you can sign up for one here.
PLEASE NOTE: WordPress.com is different from WordPress.org and has ceased to support PTminder's script tags any more due to security reasons being on a shared platform. So if your site uses the shared hosted service from WordPress.com it is not compatible due to their coding restrictions. What we'd suggest instead is to create a button/link (e.g "Book Online"), that when clicked, it will redirect the visitor to her PTminder MyWebsite URL (or open in new window). This way the visitor can still login from there, book in, etc.
Instructions for WordPress.org:
2. Click on the link "Already have your own website? Click to learn how to integrate with PTminder"
3. Copy the 2 lines of code from both step 1 & 2 from the instructions, you can temporarily place this in a word document if you wish. For example, you will end up with something similar to this:
4. Now login to your WordPress account where you manage your website.
5. Click on "Plugins" from the left-hand menu, then "Add New"
6. In the "Search" box, type in "header and footer" and enter to search. Then click on the "Install Now" button as per the screenshot below:
7. Once installed, click on the "Activate Plugin" link:
8. Click on "Settings" from the left-hand menu, then "Header and Footer":
9. Now copy & paste your special <script>… </scripts> tags, which you can find in PTminder’s Sign In Form Integration page
10. Save, now go to the page you wish to add the sign in form to, this could be a new or existing page, then click on the "Text" option on the right-hand side:
11. Copy & paste in the following code: <div id="ptminder-client-login"></div>
12. Save the page, now view your website, you should see the sign in form, for example: