This article will show you how to integrate PTminder's client login form into your existing Squarespace hosted website. If you don't already have a Squarespace website, you can sign up for one here.
- Login to your PTminder account. Click on 'Settings' then 'MyWebsite'
- Click on the link 'Already have your own website? Click to learn how to integrate with PTminder'
- Copy the 2 lines of code from both step 1 & 2 from the instructions, you can temporarily place this in a word document if you wish. For example, you will end up with something similar to this:
- Now login to your Squarespace account where you manage your website.
- On the left hand menu, click on 'Settings':
- Click on 'Advanced':
- Click on 'Code Injection':
- Now in the 'HEADER' section, you want to paste in your first part of the code which starts with <script> and ends with </script>. For example:
- Make sure to 'SAVE' this, then you can go back to your normal page editor for the next steps.
- Next you need to find the page & place where you want the client login form to appear. Then click an Insert Point to add the Code Block:
- In the Block Menu, scroll down and select Code.
- Paste in the <div id="ptminder-client-login"></div> code into the box and save, for example:
- That's it, you're finished, now you can log out and open up your website as a normal visitor, you should see the client login box on the page you added it to.