- Useful for those with additional trainers or admin staff
- Easily share each other's Calendars
- Assign sessions & classes to specific trainers
- Assign clients to specific trainers
- Limit who has access to what e.g Clients, Finances, Reporting
How do I allow my Trainer/Staff to login as themselves?
This will allow the trainers/staff to have access to the PTminder account using their own unique login credentials.
To do this, simply tick the ‘Create login account for staff/trainer?’ box, and fill in the details for your staff/trainers log in email and password. They can then use these login details to sign in to PTminder.
How do I set different permission levels for each trainer/staff?
This will help you tailor specific access for each of your Staff/Trainers.
To do this, simply tick or untick the boxes in the ‘Permissions’ area:
You can also change anytime the ‘Permission Levels’ set for each trainer/staff by ticking/unticking boxes on ‘Staff/Trainer Management’. A message that says “Trainer Permission has been Changed” will be displayed as a confirmation every time there are changes made.
Permission levels explained
- Login - Allows the staff/trainer to login to PTminder with their own account which you etup for them.
- Own Calendar - Always allowed, allows user to view & edit their own Calendar events.
- Everyone's Calendar - Allows user to view & edit everyone else's Calendar events
- Clients - Allows access to the 'Clients' menu
- Services - Allows access to everything in the 'Services' menu
- Finances - Allows access to everything in the 'Finances' menu, including payments & invoicing.
- Reporting - Allows access to all reports in the 'Reporting' menu, both General & Financial reports.
- Settings & Permissions - Allows access to everything in the 'Settings' area except Billing. Includes managing other staff/trainer permissions.
- Messages - Allows access to the 'Messages' area.