PTminder lets you synchronise your PTminder Calendar with iCal & Google Calendar. It is a one-way Sync only, meaning if you add a new entry using iCal or Google Calendar, it won't be synchronised to the PTminder Calendar. However, everything you add to the PTminder Calendar will sync to your iCal or Google Calendar.
For Google Calendar:
- Copy the 'Calendar Feed URL'
- Sign in to your Google Mail and open up the Google Calendar
- On the left hand side, where you see 'Other calendars', click on the small dropdown arrow and click on 'Add by URL'
- Paste the URL into the field provided then click 'Add Calendar'
For Apple iOS devices:
- Find the menu item labeled "Mail, Contacts and Calendars," and click "Add Account."
- On the list of account types, click "Other" at the bottom, then click "Add Subscribed Calendar"
- Press and hold in the text field to paste in the feed URL, and click "Next."
- Your device will verify the feed URL and add it to your calendar. Subsequently, new events will automatically populate in the Calendar app.