- Your clients can easily pay you online with their creditcard
- If they do pay you online, all the payment data entry is automatic. PTminder automatically records a payment in the system from that client.
- Accept these payment methods:
- First configure your 'MyWebsite' address from the Settings area in PTminder, so you have your own http://example.ptminder.com website, or even integrate the sign-in form with your own website if you already have one. Read these articles on how to set this up
- You must have a Premier or Business Paypal account. This is free to get, however Paypal will charge you their own fees per transaction. Click here to get a free Paypal account
Steps to enable Online Payments:
1) Login to PTminder, click on the 'Settings Cog' at the top right.
2) Click the 'Payment Integration' tab
3) Choose 'Paypal Payments'
4) Type in your email address that you use with your PayPal Business or Premier account
5) Click Save
Steps so your clients can sign in and pay you:
1) Click on the 'Clients' tab
2) Edit your existing client (or create a new one if it's for a new client). Tick the box which says 'Create login account for client?'
3) Enter their email address and choose a password for them. You can optionally tick the box to Email the login details to your client.
4) Now direct your client to your MyWebsite address i.e http://example.ptminder.com or your own integrated one, and they can login with their credentials you setup for them.
5) Once logged in, your client can click on the link 'Pay Now' and they will be redirected to the payment gateway where they can pay with their existing PayPal account if they have one, or with their creditcard.
Other features available when your client logs in:
- See how much they owe you, or vice-versa
- View Payment History
- Request & View Sessions
- View Client Assessments & Graphs