You may create as many clients as you wish, please follow the steps below to do this:
- Select the 'Clients' tab.
- Click the “+ Add Client” button to open the add client window.
- Complete the mandatory fields, marked with a * (only First Name and Last Name)
- (Optional) Complete the optional fields, e.g Email, Mobile number, Address, Birthday, Client Status, Occupation, Important Notes.
- (Optional) If you wish to create a login account for the client, tick the login account tickbox to open the login account “Email” and “Password” fields. Note: If you have already entered the clients email address above, then the “login” email will be pre filled.
- Client Login: Enter it in the Clients 'Email' address and assign them a 6 character password (or click 'Generate random password').
- (Optional) If you want to email the login details to the client, tick the 'Email login details to client' tickbox.
- Click the “Add” button to successfully add the client.
Important Note: What is a 'Client Login'?
You have the option to give your client(s) access to their own client area where they can:
- request session bookings with you
- make online payments if you have configured your PayPal settings
- view past and future sessions on the Calendar
- view assessment results
- send you messages and vice-versa
Your client logs into their “client area” through your own personal 'MyWebsite' address, or your own website if you have integrated with PTminder. Your client would use their email address and password you gave them to login.