This article will show you how to integrate PTminder's client login form into your existing Weebly hosted website. If you don't already have a Weebly website, you can sign up for one here.
1. Login to your PTminder account. Click on 'Settings' then 'MyWebsite'
2. Click on the link 'Already have your own website? Click to learn how to integrate with PTminder'3. Now in a new browser window/tab, login to your weebly.com account where you manage your website.
4. Find the place/page you wish to add the PTminder login form to, then from the left-hand module options you want to find the item called 'EMBED CODE' and drag'n'drop this to your page. Circled in red below is what you're looking for:
5. Go back to your PTminder and copy the 2nd line of code from 2 from the instructions in 'Already have your own website? Click to learn how to integrate with PTminder' . You can temporarily place these in a text file such as ‘Notepad’ if you wish.
(NOTE YOU CAN ALSO MODIFY. IF YOU WANT TO ADD THE OPTION FOR YOUR CLIENTS TO SIGN UP/FORGOT PASSWORD)
6. Now click on the Custom HTML item you just added onto your page, 'Edit Custom HTML', and paste the same code that you copied earlier into a word document. Example screenshot below:
7. Now click on ‘Pages’ on the top menu:
8. The sidebar on the left should show you a list of all the sections of your website. For this example, we are going to click on the ‘Home’ page:
9. When you click on the page you want, it will then open a menu of options for the page, and then you select the last option, ‘Advanced’:
10. This will open up the ‘Advanced’ settings for that page. Scroll down to the bottom of those settings, and in the ‘Header Code’ section, paste the code from the 2nd line of code from number 1 in the instructions in 'Already have your own website? Click to learn how to integrate with PTminder':
11. Save & Publish your changes and checkout your website, you should now see the PTminder login form where you placed it.