Below explains how to book in recurring sessions, for example you may have the same session booking on the same day each week, here is how you can set this up easily:
Please follow the steps below to book in a session:
- Select the 'Calendar' tab
- On the Calendar itself, click on the time and date for the session you wish to schedule.
- Select “Book session”
- Select the client(s) you wish to schedule (you are able to select multiple clients) from the select client field.
- (Optional) Add a description eg. Cardio Workout.
- Ensure that the Date, Time and Duration fields are correct.
- Ensure that the session category is correct. (Note. You are able to manage your training sessions into different categories e.g Group Fitness and Sessions. Assign individual colours to each, this will be reflected in your calendar.)
- Choose the location of the session.
- Enter the amount that you wish to charge the client(s) for that session.
- (Optional) Click the 'Send email' box if you would like your client to be emailed the booking information
- Tick the “Recurring session” box to open the recurring options.
- Recurring Options - choose whether you would like your session to repeat Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly. Note: If you choose “Weekly” or “Monthly", you must select the day(s) you wish the session to repeat on.
- Select the “Repeat Until” you wish the recurring session to end in the future.
Important Note: This date must be set in the FUTURE for your sessions to reoccur and reflect in your calendar.
- Select the frequency of your repeating session eg. If selected weekly you may wish for your session to occur every 3 weeks instead of every week.
- Finally, click “Book session” to schedule the session in the calendar.
Now you should be able to see your session in the Calendar.
If you click on that session, it will show you summary information window and give you options to 'Modify', 'Cancel' or 'Delete.